Skip to main content

Dealing with negative self talk

 Hi! It's August! I have been doing good. I have only one final assessment left then I can tweet done first year degree!! So based on my previous post you might assuming my youtube channel is growing hahahaha guess what, the determination is faded as soon as i uploaded the third video. Maybe because i think the content is quite boring. Nothing interesting in my life. Nothing extravagant. I'm living a plain life. See, this is sort of negative self talk right? idk

I wanna continue doing it but thinking of lesser audience day by day makes me feel discourage :( haih at first I was thinking I'm doing it to improve my editing skills but I can't deny that I love showing my unpretty face and talking about random things. LOL. People keep saying I'm confident actually I'm not. I will be like this for a few days and i will back to normal soon so don't worry much, I'll be okay :)

Something to ponder... recently, someone I know is gone forever. He was younger than me and that devastating news really makes me speechless. Death is expected but the timing wasn't. I was afraid thinking am I ready if my time comes? I have a lot of things I want to reach, I have goals although they wasn't so specific. I still want to learn many things, I still want to explore the world although travelling is never my main dreams, I still want to make videos T_____T

Because life is short, like very very short which makes me thinking back my decision to "retire" completely from youtube. Haih, I don't know. I'm stuck between these. Plus, I am also insecure with someone who is very fluent in English and have pretty face huhuhuhu. I don't have both so why would i continue, right? Ugh this is frustrating! Let's just wait and see.

Till here only, I'm sorry this post will not gonna have any pictures to make this post interesting because i couldn't think of any suitable picture. See you next month, In Shaa Allah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing my friends

Hello! it's been a chaotic month for me yeah like i mentioned in the previous post that i might busy with online classes and that was true. Tried to make everything smoother so i did plan a schedule for what i'm going to do that day. Sounds so organized? hahahaha but obeying it really need a lot of efforts. Well, actually right now on my schedule i need to digest article about semantic memory research but at 10:50 pm i just remember that i haven't update this month so yeah i can't focus anymore so i decided to delay it tomorrow :p well, it's forgiven because i'm writing a good thing well let's hope my writing or my words can give benefits to people. maybe not now but some day. So i've been writing without a post title! Wait a min... okay done with the title. Thinking back i always had friends ever since i started went to kindergarten. My episodic memory is quite strong because i still remember my kindergarten friends. They were Afrina and Aqila. Just ...

I reached my 2020 reading goal!

 Wow, I almost missed updating for this month. Phew, Every week is a hectic week . I had my mid sem break in the middle of November and thought of updating during that time. However, I decided to spend the whole week for that particular assignment. I just hope that the marking went smooth huhu honestly I had no particular target for this semester. I only prayed that I survived. November probably be the busiest month ever because I only managed to read two books in this month. But I can also tell that December gonna be tough also haih. Please, this semester should pass really quick. Okay, enough rambling about my study update. I want to announce hahahaha proudly. I managed to complete the 2020 reading challenge !!! Tbh, I started the challenge in July and targeting 10 books to finish in a year probably sounds tough to me since I just got back into reading. My reading pace is very very slow because I prefer to take my times instead of being rush to finish a book. Luckily, I recalled...

SEM 4 in a nutshell & current obsession

 Oh my, I just realized that I didn't update anything in 4 months??? The last post was about semester break! Now, I'm currently on my semester break hahahaha. Well, I think from this 4 months of hiatus you can tell how occupied I was. I couldn't find time to update this blog. If I had time, I spent it on catching my breath and sometimes reading. Speaking of  reading, my reading progress was not like what I planned. I meant, I read 1 book in May and June. Nonetheless, I am still reading and proud of it. You did well, dear self!  Okay, back to the title. Sem 4 in a nutshell. I personally think semester 4 is the worst online semester ever. I don't think I will excel this semester like the past two semesters and I am ready to accept that. My lecturers are not being considerate. Yeah not all but most of them. I will remember all of it. I am not interested on elaborating what I just said. So yeah let's move on. Because the title itself stated in a nutshell so there you go...