Skip to main content

Fully vaccinated & a bit of life update

 Hello September! My fave month! I forgot to update last month....It's okay! Let's post twice this month hehe. From the title, I'm going to talk about two things. I'm fully vaccinated! Alhamdulillah. My first dose was on 28/7/2021 while my second dose was on 18/8/2021. Today marks 2 weeks after fully vaccinated! I can finally go out with feeling less anxious but still need to follow the sop. Living with covid they said is the new norms. Lowkey hope that my semester 6 will be at the campus. So, back to the vaccine topic...did I experienced any side effects? My first dose side effect just sore arm for a few days. It was so uncomfortable. Meanwhile, my second dose side effects were mild headache, sore arm and mild fever for 3 days. The fever was on and off, but thank God, it was bearable. Nothing much actually want to elaborate about the vaccination other than the date I got vaccinated and the side effects. So that's that.

A bit of life update huh? This is the last month of semester break. Will start my semester 5 next month. I'm not doing anything extravagant. Just living the same life everyday for the past two months of semester break. Aside from watching movies and dramas, I listen to music while looking through the window. I don't know what I felt so exhausting about? Is it the online classes? Is it my personal problem which been bothering me since June? I have no idea. I made a drastic decision by deactivating my Instagram because I need a break. Instagram overwhelmed me sometimes and make me compare my life with others. I know it's unhealthy that's why I temporarily made my account hidden. Plus, I think I feel like I wanted to be alone. I wanted everyone to leave me alone. I don't feel like connecting with people. I'm sick of people not being there when I need them but I always there when they need me. I was being unfair to myself. I hope this short break will make me feel better about myself and only focuses on myself.

I'm turning 23 soon but I feel like I'm not growing up. Sometimes I feel like my personality overwhelmed me. People around me grew up and got matured, meanwhile me? I'm still coward, short-tempered and over dramatic. I don't know anymore. I feel like I need to fix myself but how? T__T I think I need to stop talking about this. I really hope I will grow up soon. I hope this break from social media and away from phone could cleanse myself from any negative emotions and get myself back because I truly miss myself. 

I said I might post twice this month and probably it will be on my birthday. May I find peace in my healing journey. Amin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing my friends

Hello! it's been a chaotic month for me yeah like i mentioned in the previous post that i might busy with online classes and that was true. Tried to make everything smoother so i did plan a schedule for what i'm going to do that day. Sounds so organized? hahahaha but obeying it really need a lot of efforts. Well, actually right now on my schedule i need to digest article about semantic memory research but at 10:50 pm i just remember that i haven't update this month so yeah i can't focus anymore so i decided to delay it tomorrow :p well, it's forgiven because i'm writing a good thing well let's hope my writing or my words can give benefits to people. maybe not now but some day. So i've been writing without a post title! Wait a min... okay done with the title. Thinking back i always had friends ever since i started went to kindergarten. My episodic memory is quite strong because i still remember my kindergarten friends. They were Afrina and Aqila. Just ...

I reached my 2020 reading goal!

 Wow, I almost missed updating for this month. Phew, Every week is a hectic week . I had my mid sem break in the middle of November and thought of updating during that time. However, I decided to spend the whole week for that particular assignment. I just hope that the marking went smooth huhu honestly I had no particular target for this semester. I only prayed that I survived. November probably be the busiest month ever because I only managed to read two books in this month. But I can also tell that December gonna be tough also haih. Please, this semester should pass really quick. Okay, enough rambling about my study update. I want to announce hahahaha proudly. I managed to complete the 2020 reading challenge !!! Tbh, I started the challenge in July and targeting 10 books to finish in a year probably sounds tough to me since I just got back into reading. My reading pace is very very slow because I prefer to take my times instead of being rush to finish a book. Luckily, I recalled...

SEM 4 in a nutshell & current obsession

 Oh my, I just realized that I didn't update anything in 4 months??? The last post was about semester break! Now, I'm currently on my semester break hahahaha. Well, I think from this 4 months of hiatus you can tell how occupied I was. I couldn't find time to update this blog. If I had time, I spent it on catching my breath and sometimes reading. Speaking of  reading, my reading progress was not like what I planned. I meant, I read 1 book in May and June. Nonetheless, I am still reading and proud of it. You did well, dear self!  Okay, back to the title. Sem 4 in a nutshell. I personally think semester 4 is the worst online semester ever. I don't think I will excel this semester like the past two semesters and I am ready to accept that. My lecturers are not being considerate. Yeah not all but most of them. I will remember all of it. I am not interested on elaborating what I just said. So yeah let's move on. Because the title itself stated in a nutshell so there you go...