Skip to main content

Welcoming 2020!

What's up! Hello 2020!!!! NEW YEAR NEW ME? lmao stop that. Well, i should be studying astronomy right now but the feels is gone since developmental psychology paper ended. Guess that i'm writing here to summon the feels ok hehe. So i'm going to recap my 2019 and let's see how my 2019 going!

January 2019
I remember cried like crazy because of farewell. Yes i need to bid goodbye to my diploma friends. It such a tough times for me.

February 2019
Well, i'm not sure what exact events happened in February. Maybe just me enjoying my kdrama? i'm a homebody guys.

March 2019
I rejected Penerapan (Uitm degree offer) and started to work part time as a promoter.

April 2019
I remember how i felt when i got my first pay! It was satisfying! Nothing much, just me trying to adapt to my part time job.

May 2019
Still working.....zzzz

June 2019
Eid! and I ate a lot! Thankful because still get duit raya

July 2019
Back at work.......zzzz

August 2019
My last month at shoe shop. Upu result and it was unexpected...

September 2019
Went to UPZEE and HOMESICK, UITMSICK because it was sucks at first but yeah i'm getting there. Worst birthday ever.

October 2019
Graduation day!

November 2019
Busiest time ever with lots of assignments

December 2019
Got car accidents and my money flew away because of that incident and not gonna talk about it in details. I lost my matric card on the last day of 2019 :)

All i can conclude is, 2020 must be better than 2019 at least.......actually the purpose of doing this blog is to share all the memories not for ranting but im- ok forget it, let's ensure that 2020 gonna be a lil bit positive year for me. I have 3 more years to finish this degree huhu God pls be with me!

2020 resolutions :
Don't give up!

Okay, till here, pray for something good happens to me so i can write more and be more positive about life :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing my friends

Hello! it's been a chaotic month for me yeah like i mentioned in the previous post that i might busy with online classes and that was true. Tried to make everything smoother so i did plan a schedule for what i'm going to do that day. Sounds so organized? hahahaha but obeying it really need a lot of efforts. Well, actually right now on my schedule i need to digest article about semantic memory research but at 10:50 pm i just remember that i haven't update this month so yeah i can't focus anymore so i decided to delay it tomorrow :p well, it's forgiven because i'm writing a good thing well let's hope my writing or my words can give benefits to people. maybe not now but some day. So i've been writing without a post title! Wait a min... okay done with the title. Thinking back i always had friends ever since i started went to kindergarten. My episodic memory is quite strong because i still remember my kindergarten friends. They were Afrina and Aqila. Just ...

I reached my 2020 reading goal!

 Wow, I almost missed updating for this month. Phew, Every week is a hectic week . I had my mid sem break in the middle of November and thought of updating during that time. However, I decided to spend the whole week for that particular assignment. I just hope that the marking went smooth huhu honestly I had no particular target for this semester. I only prayed that I survived. November probably be the busiest month ever because I only managed to read two books in this month. But I can also tell that December gonna be tough also haih. Please, this semester should pass really quick. Okay, enough rambling about my study update. I want to announce hahahaha proudly. I managed to complete the 2020 reading challenge !!! Tbh, I started the challenge in July and targeting 10 books to finish in a year probably sounds tough to me since I just got back into reading. My reading pace is very very slow because I prefer to take my times instead of being rush to finish a book. Luckily, I recalled...

SEM 4 in a nutshell & current obsession

 Oh my, I just realized that I didn't update anything in 4 months??? The last post was about semester break! Now, I'm currently on my semester break hahahaha. Well, I think from this 4 months of hiatus you can tell how occupied I was. I couldn't find time to update this blog. If I had time, I spent it on catching my breath and sometimes reading. Speaking of  reading, my reading progress was not like what I planned. I meant, I read 1 book in May and June. Nonetheless, I am still reading and proud of it. You did well, dear self!  Okay, back to the title. Sem 4 in a nutshell. I personally think semester 4 is the worst online semester ever. I don't think I will excel this semester like the past two semesters and I am ready to accept that. My lecturers are not being considerate. Yeah not all but most of them. I will remember all of it. I am not interested on elaborating what I just said. So yeah let's move on. Because the title itself stated in a nutshell so there you go...